- Filet a 1-2 Lb. pork loin (approx.18 inches long 3 in. wide).
- Rub down with Olive oil and herbs
- Add drizzles of the Espresso Aged Balsamic Vinegar on both folds
- Add in your favorite dressing, or diced mushrooms, spinach, cranberries, nuts, etc. and blend in the Wild Mushroom & Sage olive oil (2 oz.)
- Roll back up & secure with tooth picks or string
- Wrap 5-8 slices of bacon around entire loin.
- Sauté in skillet until bacon is browned.
- Transfer to a baking dish, cover with foil and roast for about 45 min on 350.
- Slice individual pieces on a long plate and separate each with an orange slice.
- 1 lb penne (1 box)
- 1 lb. Italian sausage (mild or hot) (1 package usually 6)
- 2 cups chopped sundried tomatoes
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion chopped
- Dash of each of your favorite Italian herbs: Basil, thyme, oregano, parsley, Red pepper flakes (optional),etc.
- Tuscan olive oil
- 2 cups of V-8 juice
- ½ can of tomato paste
- 1 cup of vegetable broth
- ½ cup of vodka
- ½ cup of cream or milk
- 2 oz. of balsamic vinegar (we used the Espresso)
- ½ – 1 cup of shredded cheese of your choice
Boil a big pot of water, add salt & cook your penne. Do not over cook the pasta, rinse well in cold water to get rid of most of the starch.
While that’s happening, brown the sausage, onion, garlic, herbs and sundried tomatoes in a large pot with our Tuscan Olive oil until onions are caramelized. Add in the V-8 juice, vodka, broth, cream and balsamic vinegar.
Toss together the sausage and your vodka sauce. Heat up the sauce/pasta to a quick boil for only a few minutes 6min. turn off heat. Add in shredded cheese after plating.
This dish is just Fabulous with some warm crusty bread.
ENJOY!!!! 35 MIN.