* 50 shucked oysters on the half shell (keep as much preserved liquor as you can) from @andersonneck
Or, Grill them until they open and remove the ones you want to make the Rockefeller. Others chew & slurp away!!!
* 1 full bag of baby spinach
* 4 smash garlic cloves (the buds) or 1 tablespoon of grated garlic, sea salt &
cracked black pepper (we used our hickory smoked sea salt)
* 12 pieces of bacon cooked and crumbled
* Tuscan olive oil
* 1 cup of grated Pecorino-Parmesan & cheddar cheeses
* Keep your oven on 375 while doing your spinach prep. work. Sauté your
spinach, garlic, sea salt & pepper in a stove top sauce pan using our Tuscan olive oil until the spinach is just wilted and just turning dark green. Remove from the heat and let all cool.
* Place pinches of spinach in each shell, top with a healthy covering of cheese & top with the crumbled bacon.
* Place the backing sheet in the oven and roast for 25 to 30 min until the cheese is melted. These things are so good you can eat them cold.
THE RAW OYSTERS ON THE HALF SHELL LIQUOR (in addition to hot sauce) Mignonette:
* Chopped very fine one each of: onion, cucumber & red bell pepper
* 1 cup of our white balsamic vinegar, 2 oz. of our Neapolitan dark balsamic vinegar
* Sea salt, cracked black pepper and just a sprinkling of red pepper flakes
* To your preference of heat, you can add just a slight pour of our Baklouti Green chili olive oil.
*Let all marinate over-night. Before you chew, not just slurp your oyster, add a1/4 teaspoon full of the pre-made liquor atop each oyster. So, good…