* Three butternut squash, halved, de-seeded & diced
* Butter Infused olive oil & Blood orange olive oil
* Cinnamon Pear dark balsamic vinegar
* 1 cup of heavy cream
* 1 cup of whole pecans
* 2 tablespoons Ground cinnamon & 1 cup lite brown sugar
* Grated Gruyere cheese
* Once you have halved & deseeded your squash, drizzle the halves with our butter olive oil and roast them in the oven for 25 min in preheated oven on 375. Remove from the oven, let cool & when cool enough to handle peel off the skins and dice the meat up into 1 in. consistent square pieces.
* Drizzle more butter infused olive oil and the blood orange over the cubes. Spread the diced squash out in a glass corning wear dish after they have been rubbed down with our butter olive oil. Then, pour in the cup of heavy cream, sprinkle over on some grated gruyere cheese & drizzle on some cinnamon pear balsamic vinegar. Final touch is to top the casserole with the pecans, cinnamon pear, ground cinnamon & the brown sugar as your final touch.
* Place the dish on the middle rack and let roast/bake for 25 min until pecans are toasty and the butternut squash is bubbling. Remove from the oven and let cool.