In a Tupperware bowl add in:
- 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. of our Thai Spice Blend (garlic, onion, Hot curry, ginger, fennel & fenugreek)
- 4-5 chilis
- 1-2 Tbsp. Persian Lime olive oil
- Baby corn
- Cracked pepper and citrus sea salt
- 4 chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp. of soy or teriyaki sauce
- 2 oz. of Thai Lemongrass mint aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 lemon cut up
- Flat Leaf Parsley
Let all marinade over-night. Remove Lemon slices and chilis.
When ready to cook, pull out the chicken breasts from the marinade and sauté with the Persian lime olive oil until crisp on both sides, scoop out the baby corn and 1-2 cups of liquid marinade and continue to sauté until chicken is done and liquid is reduced. Lower the heat. Throw away remaining marinade.
When done and ready for plating, layer chicken with a new small batch of the Persian lime olive oil, Thai Lemongrass mint & soy sauce blend. Garnish with lemon, chilis and/or Parsley. Eat as your entrée alone or with a side of couscous, rice, quinoa of your choice.
35 min. ENJOY!!!!!