- 3 zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise, ends trimmed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (Peppery Manzanillo or CA Mission is wonderful)
- Dried Herbs: Basil, thyme, summer savory, salt and pepper
- grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Fontina, provolone or mozzarella (or any good melting cheese), diced
- White Balsamic Vinegars
- 2/3 Mango
- 1/3 Honey Ginger
- Fresh Chopped Basil or Dill
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Chopped or diced Chicken or Turkey
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Scoop out the meat & seeds of the zucchini in the center with a spoon. Brush the surface with the oil mixture. Then Combine the remaining mixture with the diced turkey. Scoop turkey mixture & tomato halves down the center of the zucchini, pour a little bit of the balsamic vinegar blend on top. Layer your boats with the cheese & bake for about 30 minutes. Then, garnish with chopped basil & Parmesan cheese.