Get ready for your healthier sides for Grilling time:
- 2-3 large Avocados
- 1 Cauliflower head
- 3-4 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 Red Onion
- Celery stalks or baby bok choy
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 cup of sweet and dill pickle relish blend
- 3 tablespoons whole grain Dijon Mustard
- 1oz. Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar or the Serrano Honey Vinegar
- ¼ cup of our NEW WILD FERN LEAF DILL INFUSED OLIVE OIL
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Chives for Garnish
Diced up the Avocados and break apart the Cauliflower florets and garlic cloves. Place cauliflower on a cookie sheet and sprinkle on some of our olive oil with salt and pepper.
Roast in the oven on 375 for approx. 25 min. Let cool. Mash up the garlic and cauliflower. Place the mash into a mixing bowl with the avocados & all other vegetables and toss with the Mustard, pickles, balsamic vinegar and infused olive oil. Easy.
As a leftover: Spread on whole wheat toast for a quick morning snack or for lunch, add in some tuna and eat with Pita chips.