Time for some “Comfort Food”, but this is healthier than burgers and fries.
- 2-3 bunches of fresh Kale rinsed and de-ribbed
- 1 can of Cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- ½ quart of chicken broth low sodium
- 1 large purple onion or of choice
- 2 celery sticks chopped finely
- 2 whole diced kielbasa sausages
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 oz. of our Tuscan infused olive oil
- 2oz. Serrano Chili pepper infused honey vinegar
- Sea Salt & pepper to taste
After sautéing the sausages, garlic, onion & celery, add all ingredients to your slow cooker and cook for 6 hrs. You can use chicken instead of the Kielbasa sausages if you prefer, but add in a little smoked meat for that rich flavor.