- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup chopped squash
- ½ to 1 cup of portobella mushrooms
- 2-3 slices or ½ cup of Onion
- 3-4 garlic cloves or garlic powder
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved or wait for those delicious Hanover Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped & de-seeded sweet red , orange and yellow peppers
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese and ½ cup of crumbled gorgonzola cheese (Optional)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Sprigs of Rosemary, Thyme and Dill for garnish
- 2 oz. of our Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil or the Garlic infused
- ¼ of skim milk
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Lightly grease bottom and side of pie plate, 9×1 1/4 inches, or round glass corning wear dish. Set aside.
Sprinkle zucchini, squash, mushroom, tomato, onion and cheese evenly in prepared pie plate.
Pour Egg & milk mixture over veggies, mix by tossing ingredients.
Garnish with the Rosemary, Thyme and Dill.
Bake about 35 minutes or until a thin blade knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool at least 10 minutes.
Optional: Add in some slices of salami for the carnivore.