- 2 bunches or about 2 lbs of Asparagus
- 2 Tablespoons of your favorite Olive Taproom Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese, small balls, cut into quarters
- 2 Tables Spoons Flat-Lead Parsley, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon finely grated Lemon Zest
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed Lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Taproom Sea Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (more or less depending of heat desired)
- Black Pepper to taste and a few drops of your favorite aged balsamic (raspberry, tangerine, strawberry, fig, etc.)
- Brush Asparagus with 1 tablespoon of Olive Taproom EVOO and grill or roast at 425 degrees for about 7 minutes.
- Toss tomatoes and mozzarella in a large bowl with the remaining 1 tablespoon Olive Taproom EVOO, parsley, lemon zest and juice, salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper.
- Cut bottom of asparagus spears into 1/2 inch pieces and toss with tomato and cheese mixture. Arrange upper half of the tips, spoke like, on a serving dish. Mound the salad in the middle of the tips and serve.