- 10 ounces dried porcini mushrooms
- 10 ounces dried chanterelle mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups nondairy milk
- 1/2 pound fettuccine
- 1/8 cup parmesan
- 2-3 tablespoons vegan butter olive oil
- 2 tablespoons our porcini Olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- Soak the mushrooms in the milk for 30 minutes. Strain the mushrooms and reserve the milk. Slice the mushrooms thinly.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, until slightly underdone, and drain. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water. In a food processor, blend all.
- In a medium pan on medium heat, Saute mushrooms and garlic until tender. Add the spinach and basil to the pan until they are wilted.
- Next, add the pasta water to the pan. Cook low until it starts to thicken. Toss with fettuccine noodles, parmesan, and layer with our porcini olive oil.
- Serve with cheezy garlic bread.
40 min. ENJOY GUYS!!