- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4-5 tablespoons white Balsamic vinegar of your choice(Cranberry Pear, Peach, Pineapple, Apricot , Honey Ginger, Thai Lemon Grass Mint, it is endless in flavors);
- 1 celery stalk
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Italian blend salad greens (flat leaf parsley, spinach, lettuces iceberg and reds, radicchio, etc.)
- 1 1/2 cups walnut halves
- 2 ripe red pears, cored and sliced (I don’t peel mine, place in a dish with a little balsamic vinegar of choice and warm in the microwave for just a minute or two. You can sprinkle with cinnamon)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta or blue cheese
1. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt & pepper; mix well.
2.In a salad bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; toss gently. Add the dressing mixture; toss gently until well combined. Serve immediately.
OPTIONAL: ADD IN A CAN OF DRAINED TUNA.