- 2 pink grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 6 small new potatoes
- halved walnuts, chopped
- 1 bunch chives, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup smoky chipotle olive oil
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 bunches fresh salad greens, dried
- ¼ cup of Grapefruit balsamic vinegar
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender. Drain. Cut in half, Add to grapefruit pieces with, walnuts, chives and 2 1/2 tbs. smoky chipotle olive oil.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss gently. Then add in your greens.
Preheat a barbecue on high heat. Cut each chicken breast in half. Place chicken in a bowl. Add garlic and our new grapefruit balsamic vinegar and smoky chipotle olive oil. Char-grill chicken for 2 1/2 minutes each side or until cooked through.
Slice your chicken into strips and place greens and potato mixture on your Plate. You can add in avocados & tomatoes if you prefer. 30 min!!! (Because of grilling chicken breasts and stopping for a glass of wine :))