- 2 Pints of back fin blue and claw crab meat
- ¼ stick of cream cheese
- ¾ cup of shredded cheese of choice: we used Asiago & Smoked Gouda
- 2 tablespoons of our smoky chipotle olive oil
- ¼ tsp. or 6-7 drops of the Baklouti olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Serrano Chili Pepper infused honey vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of our Mediterranean herb blend
- Dash of cracked pepper & seat salt
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup of panko chipotle bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup purple onion, minced garlic and one celery stalk chopped very fine
Sauté onions, garlic and celery until done & add in all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Blend all ingredients together using your hands to fold in the cream cheese. Make approximately 6 round tennis ball size crab cakes, place on wax paper and set aside.
Toast halves of whole wheat English muffins. While still warm, drizzle with our Tuscan olive oil. Grab a crab cake ball and place on top of the muffin and smoosh it down a little. Place in a preheated oven at 365 for 25 min. and bake until golden brown.
ENJOY!! Delicious. Great dinner or appetizer.