Time for some comfort food like at G-ma’s house.
- 3-4 Pound Pot Roast
- 3-4 Med. Size Idaho potatoes (cut into quarters)
- Baby carrots
- Half of a purple and white onion
- Sliced mushrooms
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- Hickory sea salt and cracked black pepper
- ½ cup beef stock
- 3 oz. espresso balsamic vinegar
- 3 oz. wild mushroom & sage olive oil
Marinade your roast beef in the Espresso and Wild Mushroom & sage olive oil overnight in the fridge in a gallon bag.
Place all of the above ingredients in your slow cooker & simmer on Med. High. for 6 hrs.
Turn the roast over and Reduce to low for another 2 hrs. Makes a wonderful leftover with toasted ciabatta bread and aged sliced cheese melted with an au jus sauce.