- 2 packages of Wild mushroom ravioli frozen (Costco or Sam’s Club)
- 1 can of low sodium cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup of low fat milk.
- ¼ cup of chicken broth
- ¼ cup of Chili Lime Sauce (organic from Kroger)
- 1 pound of ground beef
- Salt, pepper, and herb to taste
- 1 cup of fresh bruschetta (tomatoes, onions, garlic, cilantro, etc.)
- 2 cups of mixed yellow and white aged cheeses
- 2 oz. of our garlic or Tuscan olive oil
Boil your frozen ravioli’s on a low rumble for about 10 min. Do not overcook them, just enough that they separate from each other and are a little flimsy. Drain & toss in our garlic or Tuscan olive oil just enough to coat them, salt & pepper to taste.
Cook our ground beef, rinse and drain.
Blend in a bowl your mushroom soup, water, chicken broth and organic chili lime sauce (Kroger: chili’s, spices, & fresh lime juice).
Coat a baking dish with that mixture so the raviolis do not stick to the bottom of your dish. Layer your raviolis and then pour the remaining mixture over the top.
Spread your bruschetta over the top and then sprinkle with your cheeses and herbs.
Bake in oven on 390-410 for about 30 min. until mixture is bubbly and cheese has crusted on top. Remove oven and let cool. Easy!!! About 40 min.