Time to get into the grilling season:
- 4 pieces of snapper fillet
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp finely sliced lemon & thyme
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 small zucchinis, cut in half lengthwise
- 3 tsp pine nuts, toasted
- 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 8 basil leaves, finely sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
Dry the snapper fillets using paper towels. Place fillets on a plate and coat with
extra virgin olive oil and the lemon thyme, and season with freshly ground black pepper.
Coat the zucchinis with 2 tbsp Fruity extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
In a bowl mix the pine nuts with the cherry tomatoes, basil leaves, lemon juice and remaining 2 tbsp olive oil.
Grill the fish and zucchini for 3-4 minutes on each side. Season the fish with salt. Serve the fish and zucchini on 4 plates, spooning the dressing over the fish.